Seneca Resorts & Casinos (SRC) is committed to providing comprehensive learning opportunities for students to gain knowledge of Casino and Resort Operations that are unique to Indian Gaming. We provide students with in-depth Training Plans that include meaningful projects and relevant work specific to an intern’s studies.
In addition to real-world professional development and mentoring from hospitality and gaming experts, SRC interns will be deeply immerged in the Seneca Nation of Indians culture.
Year-Round Internship Opportunities
SRC offers internship opportunities at various times throughout the year. Applications will be constantly accepted; however, deadlines for each term will be strictly adhered to:
|Session||Internship Duration||Application Deadline|
|Winter||December to January||September 30|
|Spring||February to May||October 31|
|Summer||June to August||February 29|
|Fall||September to December||May 31|
General Guidelines and Eligibility
Students interested in internship opportunities with Seneca Resorts & Casinos must meet the following guidelines and eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in a College or University in an undergraduate or graduate program, or a Post-High School Culinary and/or Technical School with related coursework similar to the Gaming and/or Hospitality Industry
- Must have completed sophomore year, if applying from a University/College
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a Full-Time Student
- Students applying for a paid internship cannot be currently employed by SRC or any of its subsidiaries
- Internship assignments will end at the conclusion of no more than 1,000 hours from date of hire
- Must agree to and comply with corporate policies and individual departmental standards and expectations
To apply for internship opportunities with Seneca Gaming Corporation, please visit the Career Opportunities page and complete the online application.
In addition to completing the online application, students must submit a current resume, official transcript, and at least one (1) letter of recommendation from a current professor/teacher.
Compensation and Benefits
Interns receive a minimum hourly wage and will be provided with limited company benefits as follows:
- Complimentary Team Member Meals
- Onsite Team Member Parking
- Onsite Team Member Fitness Centers
- Team Member Discounts
- Participation in Team Member Events
Interns are considered Temporary Employee status and will not be eligible for standard Seneca Gaming Corporation Health & Wellness Benefits.
Hear what some of our previous interns have to say:
“The Team Members I worked with were fantastic; everyone was kind and highly knowledgeable. I gained a lot of real-world experience in an enjoyable environment.”
“There was never a shortage of work to be done or new things to learn.”
“I have always wanted to work in a hotel, so getting the experience needed outside of the classroom was very helpful.”
“I was relied upon to work solely on projects in order to increase my exposure to the industry.”
“I was able to take away a lot of things I wouldn’t have learned in a classroom.”